If you need a transfer from Athens International Airport (Eleftherios Venizelos Airport) to your destination in Athens or elsewhere, there are several options available:
- Taxi: Taxis are readily available at Athens Airport. You can find them at the designated taxi ranks just outside the arrivals area. Taxi fares from the airport to central Athens are fixed and posted at the taxi rank. Be sure to choose an official taxi from the queue to ensure a safe and reliable journey.
- Metro: Athens has a convenient metro system that connects the airport to the city center. The Athens Metro Line 3 (the Blue Line) serves the airport. It’s a cost-effective and reliable way to reach the city center. The journey takes approximately 40 minutes to Syntagma Square, one of the central points in Athens.
- Airport Shuttle Bus: The FromToAirport service, provides transfers between the airport and Syntagma Square and the city center. Buses are frequent, and the journey takes around 50 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. This is a budget-friendly option.
- Private Transfer Services: We provide various private transfer Athens Airport. You can book a private transfer in advance, and a driver will meet you at the arrivals area, making it a convenient option, especially if you have a lot of luggage or need to travel to a specific location.
- Public Transportation: Athens International Airport is well-connected to the city center and other areas of Athens via public transportation. The Athens Metro (Line 3) connects the airport to downtown Athens. The suburban railway (Proastiakos) also provides a link to the city center. This can be a cost-effective option, especially during traffic congestion
Make sure to consider your budget, the number of passengers, and your destination when choosing the best transfer option. If you have specific requirements or need assistance with booking a transfer, it’s a good idea to arrange it in advance, especially during peak travel times.